Homemade gifts are always received graciously as it is made out of love. It comprises a wide range of products chosen in a manner as to convey heartfelt greetings. A primary challenge while preparing a gift basket is placing the items and securing them in place and we will address it here.
- Step 1 : Add a few inches of raffia so that you can encase the bottom of the basket. It acts as a cushion that allows the gifts to be placed in a correct position.
- Step 2 : The items are then bound together using a fancy ribbon, For instance, if you are adding in a few items in a basket which are relatively lightweight, it is better to tie them all up and place it carefully at a particular end of the basket
- Step 3 : Place the largest item at the end of the basket penchant against the back edge for support.
- Step 4 : Place the biggest items in the gift basket in a row in front of a few items. Place the raffia all around the base of the basket after placing the large items and then place the lighter ones on the top of it. This is done to hold these items in a steady position
- Step 5 : You can apply some hot glue in between the items to stick all of them up together. This is a precautionary measure in case you are afraid of your gifts tripping off from the basket. If the gits are wrapped up in a basket or are placed in a box instead of a basket, you can choose to skip this process. If you plan to use this method make sure that the glue does not damage your items.
- Step 6 : Tie a ribbon to the handle of the basket or around the basket as the final touch and the basket is ready to be gifted.